[Owasp-leaders] Introducing OWASP Security Knowledge Framework
Glenn Ten Cate
glenn.ten.cate at owasp.org
Sat Jun 27 22:26:19 UTC 2015
We want to make you all aware of the fact that OWASP has a new awesome
project called Security Knowledge Framework. We want to make sure everybody
knows it and can have a look. The project is fully functional and can be
- Training your developers in writing secure code
- Security support pre-development
- Security by design, early feedback of possible security issues
- Security support post-development
- Double check your code by means of the OWASP ASVS checklists
- Code examples for secure and defensive coding approach
OWASP Project page:
If you have any feedback or questions please let me know.
Thank you for your time and effort.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders