[Owasp-leaders] Request for OWASP board to approves 100K for a project Summit in 2016

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Jun 27 13:57:26 UTC 2015

Seba

The summit organized for SAMM had a different format than the Project
Summits we have been organizing

There are training for users
Speakers invited
People have to pay 150eur to participate
The summit had sponsors

More in a format of a conference than the traditional summit
This off course helps gather funds for the projects and the cost of the
summit

Imagine with did a Owasp zap summit or other projects using the same
structure

how did you organize this? Which team helped you put this together ?

Regards

Johanna