[Owasp-leaders] Request for OWASP board to approves 100K for a project Summit in 2016

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sat Jun 27 12:19:50 UTC 2015

I agree, but do not put the cart before the horse.

First we need a team of owasp leaders to put together a program, venue,
timing and finally a budget.
$$$ should not be the blocking factor looking at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/11acTOmtmBGq6-5CIGsjlEByU8POSGqda0r23VNnhEGQ/pub

that is how we did it with the SAMM Summit
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SAMM_Summit_2015
this even raised more funds for the project than expected

regards

Seba