[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten: Project Activity?

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Jun 27 08:56:57 UTC 2015

Hi Timo,

Metrics for the top10 from us shall be cleaned and sorted :)
In a spreadsheet or XML or whatever you need. The same data is used For our own vulnerability stats report.

Who is the project lead for the top 10?
Can we ask other folks to supply similar data also?
Should we have a call to the leaders list?
Should we include both Dast and SAST metrics? I think we should.
Metrics should be validated and verified as to remove all false positives and not skew the stats.

Eoin Keary
OWASP Volunteer
@eoinkeary