[Owasp-leaders] Call for project leaders to Participate on Project Summit US during APPSEC

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Fri Jun 26 14:07:05 UTC 2015

As part of this initiative, I would like to do an OWASP 24/7 interview with
each of the project leaders that participate. This will be a good chance to
get more exposure for your project and tell people what you are working on.
-- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>