[Owasp-leaders] Call for project leaders to Participate on Project Summit US during APPSEC
johanna curiel curiel
johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 25 12:03:38 UTC 2015
Dear Project Leaders,
The Project Task Force will organise a second summit this year (with the
support of OWASP APPSEC team) for project leaders living in the USA &
The dates are 22nd and 23rd of September in San Francisco, California.
We want to invite peers of other companies to join the summit sessions and
discuss specific topics concerning the projects, how to improve them and
If you would like to be in the summit , keep reading:
Conditions for participation:
- Project leaders must create an agenda with the topics they will be
discussing with other project leaders in order to be eligible for
- Preference is given first to Project leaders living in the USA and
- First come , first served. Project leaders leaving in far regions
willing to participate, will be set in a waiting list. If there is budget
after the selection process and the deadline, they can make use of it.
- Limit budget for traveling cost for project leader is USD1,000- if
their project has no funds that they can request from.
- Reimbursement includes only the cost of the 2 days summit (Hotel room
for 2 days + ticket)
- In order to be eligible,your project must be active( Documentation
projects are evaluated different, but is important that project leaders are
active promoting their project)
- Deadline for submitting you agenda and proposal is August 15th.
Project leaders interested to attend, please contact me asap so we can
start setting a budget and the agenda.
Questions , please do not hesitate to ask me :-)
Project Review Team Leader
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders