[Owasp-leaders] PHD in Computer Security

Matthew Parsons mparsons at parsonsisconsulting.com
Thu Jun 25 02:06:02 UTC 2015

Well I am getting my doctorate in computer science from Colorado technical university.  Most of my work is online with a few residences in Denver.  I work full time for intel as an application security engineer.  I have 15 months down and have 21 months and a dissertation to go.  It is challenging but it is possible. Shoot me an email offline if you want to talk.  I know other people on this list already have advanced degrees.  I am not quite there yet.  Good luck Matt.

Sent from my iPhone