[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] IAB Statement on the Trade in Security Technologies

Lucas Ferreira lucas.ferreira at owasp.org
Tue Jun 23 17:39:01 UTC 2015

Jim,

thanks for you kind words. I have almost no knowledge of US legislation, so
I cannot comment about specifics. But I know legislators need help in
understanding more technical and specialized topics and we need to find a
way to educate them.

Unfortunately the line between educating and lobbying can be blurry...

Regards,

Lucas