[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] IAB Statement on the Trade in Security Technologies

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Jun 23 17:35:09 UTC 2015

The education centric approach makes sense and seems to be in line with
OWASP's mission. I agree that it is important, and that gov't groups should
be included, not excluded. I see no reason to exclude or discriminate
against gov't groups when it comes to having access to OWASP benefits, or
participating in OWASP activities. This also seems very different from
lobbying, which I think is the main problem with IRS, as far as I can tell.

Bev