[Owasp-leaders] Please help fund the Application Security Verification Project

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 21:01:16 UTC 2015

That's not a pinko/commie position - as a non-profit, it's our fiduciary
duty to spend our funds on our mission. As a capitalist, any funds that
aren't being leveraged to make a better product or service are opportunity
costs, and thus harms the organisation. I don't mind who spends it as long
as it's worthwhile, and advances the mission.

I am trying to put together a proposal that allows us to execute our
mission better, and to free up the restrictions on spending so the
foundation, projects and chapters can use funds in an appropriate way to
advance our cause.

Andrew