[Owasp-leaders] Project Summit USA during APPSEC

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 18:45:08 UTC 2015

Hi Josh, Johanna, All:

The Project Summit in Amsterdam turned out to be a great, well attended
event with about the same 90 day lead time for planning and preparation so
I'm prepared to have our new Project Coordinator, Claudia Aviles-Casanovas
jump in and help the Project Summit planning team asap for San Francisco.

On the budgeting, we actually have 2 funds set aside for special programs
like this.
One is Community Engagement which we use for under funded Chapters,
speakers, & co-marketing events.
The second fund is for under-funded projects, and that is where the
original $10K for the Amsterdam Project Summit came from.
There is still funding available in that budget to fund $10K for a San
Francisco Project Summit.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Community_Engagement_-_Payments
See bottom of page.

Looking forward to the discussion during this week's Board call.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org