[Owasp-leaders] Please help fund the Application Security Verification Project

Owen Pendlebury owen.pendlebury at owasp.org
Mon Jun 22 15:29:05 UTC 2015

Hi eoin

Our funds can be found here - *Donation Scoreboard*
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheets/d/11acTOmtmBGq6-5CIGsjlEByU8POSGqda0r23VNnhEGQ/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&output=html

Would be happy to donate 500 dollars to this project from Dublin funds.

Owen

Owen Pendlebury
OWASP Ireland-Dublin Chapter Lead