[Owasp-leaders] Project Summit USA during APPSEC

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jun 21 17:53:40 UTC 2015

Also very important , your project must be active. Inactive projects (+2
years) are not elegible
Conditions:

   - Project leaders must create an agenda with the topics they will be
   discussing with other project leaders in order to be eligible for
   participation
   - Preference is given first to Project leaders living in the USA and
   close region.
   - @APPSEC team: We ask a contribution from the APPSEC US budget (and
   chapter) to help us with the rental of 1 conference room at the Facilities,
   for 2 days before the conference
   - Limit budget for traveling cost for project leader is USD1,000-  if
   their project has no funds that they can request from.
   - Reimbursement includes only the cost of the 2 days summit(Hotel room
   for 2 days + ticket)
   - *Your project must be active in order to participate*