[Owasp-leaders] Project Summit USA during APPSEC
johanna curiel curiel
johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jun 21 17:36:05 UTC 2015
Dear Project Leaders,
The Project Task Force wants to organise a second summit this year for
project leaders living in the USA & close region
This is an official request to the board for a budget of USD10,000.
- Project leaders must create an agenda with the topics they will be
discussing with other project leaders in order to be eligible for
- Preference is given first to Project leaders living in the USA and
- @APPSEC team: We ask a contribution from the APPSEC US budget (and
chapter) to help us with the rental of 1 conference room at the Facilities,
for 2 days before the conference
- Limit budget for traveling cost for project leader is USD1,000- if
their project has no funds that they can request from.
- Reimbursement includes only the cost of the 2 days summit(Hotel room
for 2 days + ticket)
Project leaders interested to attend, please contact me asap so we can
start setting a budget plan to be submitted for an approval
Project Review Team Leader
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders