[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] IAB Statement on the Trade in Security Technologies

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jun 20 20:36:55 UTC 2015

I agree with you Kevin. Even the IRS is cagey about this topic.

However, this is an organization risk that I feel we should be aware of before charging to far into policy. It would behoove is to get legal review before going to far. I'll bring this up at the next board meeting.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode