[Owasp-leaders] Please help fund the Application Security Verification Project

Seba seba at owasp.org
Fri Jun 19 06:46:08 UTC 2015

hi Andrew,

ASVS is super important! We love what you/other contributors are doing with
it!

With the Belgium chapter leaders we decided to donate USD 1000 to the ASVS
project.

Challenge to all chapter leaders that have more than 5K available - will
you match that?

list is here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard

procedure is easy:
1) get your local chapter leaders to agree
2) email to Alison to reallocate

regards

Seba