[Owasp-leaders] Please help fund the Application Security Verification Project

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Jun 18 10:02:17 UTC 2015

Here is the post I was actually looking for
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2012/12/owasp-revenue-splits-and-non-profits.html
, where I talk about how *'OWASP doesn't have a lack of funds problem!,
 OWASP has a 'how to spend money' problem'*

... and if you don't like my words, at least listen to Seth Non-profits
have a charter to be innovators
<http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2012/11/non-profits-more-innovative.html>

See the https://www.owasp.org/index.php/GSD for how easy we should make the
funding process and how the best model is to trust our leaders. Note how
even with limited scope and funds, the GSD project has already helped a
number of OWASP leaders and OWASP