[Owasp-leaders] Please help fund the Application Security Verification Project

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jun 16 20:37:24 UTC 2015

NYC will match that $500 as its disappointing that with 550k dollars in
chapter funds board members have to basically plead for funds for a OWASP
project (Isn't that the mission of the charity??).

I also have to agree with Dinis C., there are allocated budget/funds in the
current budget allocated for project development they're not being used and
should be.

Fabio is the 2015 elected treasurer and should be able to review
spend, identify gaps and let you know the particulars (with the help of the
accounting staff of course) and the 2015 annual report although overdue
should also help uncover excess funding as well

--
Tom Brennan
973-202-0122