[Owasp-leaders] Introducing OWASP Project Coordinator - Claudia Casanovas

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Tue Jun 16 18:45:33 UTC 2015

Welcome aboard to your new role Claudia!! We are all happy to have you as this role.

It's wonderful to see new professional talented individuals help to guide OWASP as OWASP continues to mature and evolve.

I think I speak for all the project leaders in saying that we are looking forward to working with you.

Jerry

--
Jerry Hoff
jerry at owasp.com