[Owasp-leaders] OWASP in Berlin?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jun 12 20:19:43 UTC 2015

Patrick,

I suggest you send your message directly to the OWASP Germany
chapter.... that should be more effective than the leaders list...

The Germany chapter is quite active with lots of meetings in various
cities.... though don't know about Berlin...

Btw. I will also be in Berlin from next Thursday-Saturday speaking at
the CARIS Internet Security workshop which is part of FIRST. Maybe see
you around.

Best regards, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom
Chairman OWASP Global Board