[Owasp-leaders] Web Threat Intelligence

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Fri Jun 12 15:10:33 UTC 2015

Interesting question.
I'm also always interested in finding out new stuff like this. Twitter and
reddit is pretty good place for this.

Sometimes IRC can be a good place for this too.

I've thought of starting a project that collects the latest threat
intelligence, but I'm sure there are plenty of projects like this already
and also the attackers adapt all the time.

Regards.
Timo