[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Guidelines Questions

Seba seba at owasp.org
Fri Jan 30 07:06:08 UTC 2015

hi Jim,

I was just wondering what Noreen means with "what if there are not any
vendors".
If there really were no vendors, OWASP would have to run on half its
current budget as the majority of the foundation income is from "corporate"
(ie vendor) membership (directly and through conference sponsoring).

Besides that most of the people on this list do work for a vendor or appsec
service provider (including myself).

For the rest I am well aware of our vendor neutrality, and I fully support
it.

kind regards

Seba