[Owasp-leaders] appsensor version 2.0.0 released

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Thu Jan 29 13:35:58 UTC 2015

John

Kudos to you and team!

Would you be interested to translate the book into various languages?

We could setup a project for Appsensor in Crowdin in the same fashion as
the Testing Guide.

The Testing Guide is currently being translated into Spanish, Italian,
French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Ukranian, etc by more than 275
volunteers translators.

regards,
Fabio