[Owasp-leaders] E-Banking Regulation

Mohamed Alfateh mohamed.alfateh at owasp.org
Sat Jan 3 17:10:59 UTC 2015

Thank you All, really helpful resources,

The initial version (Arabic only now) is now available online:
www.cbe.org.eg/NR/rdonlyres/15384EB6-EFCD-4DD8-B9F3-231E88B11F45/2635/CBEInternetBankingRegulationIssuedNov92016.pdf

Meanwhile, the PA/DSS standard also very informative
https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PA-DSS_v3.pdf

--
Fateh