[Owasp-leaders] Happy new year OWASP card

Nikola Milosevic nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
Tue Dec 22 23:27:02 UTC 2015

The magazine I am sending it to is called Libre! (https://libre.lugons.org/)
and it is free online magazine about open source initiated by Linux User
Group Novi Sad. I had couple of months ago interview with them regarding
OWASP Seraphimdroid project and Google Summer of Code we participated in
with OWASP Seraphimdroid project. They want to release an issue with New
Year cards from all open source communities they had some sort of
collaboration. So that is the background.

I don't think there is any special connotation about word "hacky" in
Serbia, especially since it is in English and not in Serbian, but wanted to
make logo kinda international. Maybe I could do for them Serbian version,
but then I cannot use work like hacky, since the Serbian does not have the
property of verbing the nouns.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>