[Owasp-leaders] Shall we fix projects together?

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Dec 17 07:56:18 UTC 2015

I second Timo's view on this and it will take OWASP projects on a dwindling
scale.

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/