[Owasp-leaders] Shall we fix projects together?

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Thu Dec 17 07:43:11 UTC 2015

There needs to be a greater focus on quality in projects. At the moment the
board only cares about quantity and not about quality.
Also we need incentive to attract good mature security related to become
associated with OWASP.

Also we need to get rid of outdated and unmaintained projects.

Johanna and I tried to also make a minimum requirement for starting
projects, but there still seems to be a trend of starting empty projects.

I suggest the board members need to start doing project reviews, so that
they have a good idea of the quality and quantity of projects at the moment.

Regards.
Timo