[Owasp-leaders] New project Application - Question [ ref:_00DU0IvqV._500U0Obug3:ref ]

Florian Stahl florian.stahl at owasp.org
Sat Dec 12 00:54:39 UTC 2015

Hi Munir,

thanks for the hint, but I do not want to use the standard buttons because
they are not privacy-friendly. Data is sent to the social networks on page
load and I can't identify that as a risk in our Top 10 Privacy Risks
project and later on do this "mistake" on our own site.

Kind regards,
Florian

--
Project Leader OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks
Lead Consultant msg systems

Project: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Top_10_Privacy_Risks_Project
Company: www.msg-systems.com
Blog: www.securitybydesign.de