[Owasp-leaders] Round table on Web Application Security Issues in New Delhi

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Fri Dec 11 23:15:33 UTC 2015

Harish.

This looks like a great initiative. You may wish to submit your event to
the OWASP Conference Management System and request additional support for
speakers, sponsors, etc. The How to Host a Conference page on our wiki also
provides good ideas for running larger events.

Anyone with international domain name security expertise should definitely
reach out to Harish in New Delhi!

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation