[Owasp-leaders] 27001 | 27034 comment

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Dec 11 14:16:35 UTC 2015

Alcon about ISO 27034

Following up to a number of emails, phone calls and inquiries related to
ISO 27034
http://www.iso.org/iso/iso_catalogue/catalogue_tc/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=44378
, I would like to direct those that want to participate in OWASP fashion to
sign up to mailing list in preparation here:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_ISO_IEC_27034_Application_Security_Controls_Project

This is the closest current OWASP related activity already set-up.

I continue to meet with stakeholders and members of various groups. There
is a call scheduled with project leader Luc Poulin for 4-Jan who is also
the lead on the owasp project and peer from Canada with the on SC27 effort
details: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/lucpoulin

Sign up say hello, indicate if you already have access to the materials as
part of the upcoming birds of a feather discussion and lets restore this
project to a active status. Expect more detail to be announced on the
project mailing list the week of 11 January 2016.

Have a healthy 2016

Tom Brennan

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from