[Owasp-leaders] New project Application - Question [ ref:_00DU0IvqV._500U0Obug3:ref ]

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Thu Dec 10 06:08:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,
The only pickle here I see is importing those stylesheets and javascript
remotely into a wiki page as they won't necessarily be rendered. Most use
this tag for share this :

{{Social Media Links}}

Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer
Mob   (KE) +254 (0) 734960670

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Project Site:
http://alienwithin.github.io/OWASP-mth3l3m3nt-framework/