[Owasp-leaders] Moar Free Training Material

Gabriel Gumbs gabriel at rfc1122.com
Sat Dec 5 02:28:50 UTC 2015

Transparency is the antidote to real or perceived conflicts of interest. As
a process document, technology is only mentioned as a means for
facilitating process and is generic. Additionally, as an open project,
donated under CC 4 to OWASP, any and everyone is able to edit, contribute,
alter and fork.

My contribution is best applied to maturing the process of securing
applications. Testing, hacking and Red teams are sexy and fun. They
provided me with my foundation, but ultimately we will change the game from
the inside out at the highest levels.

I would personally welcome more contributions and at a minimum more
feedback. Like all OWASP projects, they succeed or die not by the passion
of the leaders and authors, but by the contributors! :)