[Owasp-leaders] Moar Free Training Material

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Dec 5 02:16:46 UTC 2015

Gave,

Thanks for your donation here!
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Application_Security_Program_Quick_Start_Guide_Project

I have a bit of a conflict of interest in this doc since I worked (less
than a year ago) with all contributors and I have financial interest in
that company. So it's not easy for me to comment on your work objectively.

I'd love to see other folks jump in provide commentary. The main doc is
here
https://www.owasp.org/images/9/97/OWASP_Quick_Start_Guide_v.1.0.docx and
the purpose of this doc is to be a short, straightforward introductory
guide to standing-up or improving an Application Security Program.  The
doc is also in wiki form here https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Day_1 for
an easier path to make edits.

And Gabe, for you or anyone who wants to help with
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Education/Free_Training we need to find,
vet and deploy great free AppSec training content of any kind here. :)
Happy to talk more about this offline.

Aloha,
Jim