[Owasp-leaders] Moar Free Training Material

Gabriel Gumbs gabriel at rfc1122.com
Sat Dec 5 02:05:10 UTC 2015

Jim,
The Appsec Quick start guide is licensed under Creative Commons and should most certainly be on this list. In fact, I am afraid this list only speaks to the technical aspects of securing applications even though we all agree that people and process are critical in our mission.
The project is here:https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Application_Security_Program_Quick_Start_Guide_Project
I would be interested in taking over the effort, if even just for some period of time to help build the process training material. Nothing is more vendor neutral than the HPE and it is by far the most lacking element of skill development material available.
Gabe-