[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Board meeting - proposed discussion items

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Dec 5 01:52:21 UTC 2015

I am free at 5:15pm PST. If the meeting is still going on then I will
join. I am sorry I cannot make the earlier portions of this meeting but
I will listen to the recording so I'm in sync with these important
discussions.

My big ask for 2016 is to expand the budget for the project summits in
2016 to $100,000 for either two 50k summits or one large 100k summit.
I'll make this change to to the strategic goals doc today.

Tom Brennan was also suggesting that we hire developers to help with
projects as full time staff members or similar. In general, I support
these efforts 100%.

Thanks all,
- Jim