[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Board meeting - proposed discussion items

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Dec 3 23:19:47 UTC 2015

All,

I've added this to our meeting. I am willing to put in the extra time to
have a longer meeting (as it's our last chance to deal with urgent and old
business in 2015). I've shrunk the amount of time for the Board governance
as that should be a no brainer - we should be doing Board meetings as per
Tom's e-mail earlier today.

I have invited Simon and Johanna to the Board meeting, and I would like
them to speak at the meeting, so please make sure there is time for them to
be heard.

thanks
Andrew