[Owasp-leaders] Rethinking project stages and graduation process

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Wed Dec 2 17:10:00 UTC 2015

Okay
For the few past months I was just observing the discussions and I m really
sad to see and read what has been said
To be honest some people in the org.  Expect Thanks and compliments on
their volunteering.
I wanted to say that in the beginning just to hilight some attitudes and
the conplaining of some people.
As an inactive member of the project task force let me say despite the
efforts that have been done the process from a technical point of view is
slow
For example submitting requests for new projects or for a review is through
an owasp form which go to a staff member and he/she will forward it to the
task force this process takes time and even after getting the details in
many situations additional details need to be asked from the submitter or
just feedback and this is a slow process I think that creating a platform
for this will make it easier for the task force to respond a standardized
platform where the task force is going to receive requests and respond to
them easily is a great addition and I m volunteering to develop it with a
little help so we can precise the needs and do the right architecture for
the platform

Regards Islam,