[Owasp-leaders] Rethinking project stages and graduation process

Tim tim.morgan at owasp.org
Wed Dec 2 17:04:09 UTC 2015

This is an area where contributors could be compensated hourly or on a
per-review basis.  Doing project reviews has got to be a thankless,
never-ending job.  I suspect it doesn't make sense to use our full
time staff to do this, because our full time staff often don't have
the experience to evaluate projects (correct me if I'm wrong).  So
could contributors on the project review team be compensated for their
time reviewing projects?  It doesn't need to be a steep rate.  Just
something to make people feel it is worth the grind.  What other
operational areas are we hurting in where this could work?

tim