[Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP projects (and in particular ZAP) aim to leave the OWASP nest?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Dec 2 09:29:24 UTC 2015

Simon,

I am just glad that ZAP is out there in the open source world.

And frankly, I do not see OWASP doing a lot of support it. If you moved
it to Mozilla, especially if Mozilla was willing to provide resources to
continue making it stronger, I would support such a move and continue to
promote it.

Respectfully,
Jim