[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Tue Dec 1 16:07:05 UTC 2015

>If you are no longer involved with the Project Task Force, then perhaps
you could pass that note along to whoever is still involved with it, if
>anyone.
Johanna isn't involved with the project task force and neither am I.
Nobody listened to anything we had to say in terms of improving quality of
projects that's why we are no longer involved in the project task force.
OWASP is going to shit, as nobody is paying attention to setting a standard
for projects to keep, there is also the constant annoyance of empty
projects being started.

Regards.
Timo