[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Tue Dec 1 16:02:03 UTC 2015

I'm going to miss Johanna very much and working with her. I hope to work on
some kind of open source related project with Johanna somewhere in the near
future. I learned a great deal from Johanna and its sad to see her leave.

Unfortunately OWASP is going to go to shit if people don't take the point
that Johanna made seriously.

Regards.
Timo