[Owasp-leaders] Good bye OWASP leaders - time to leave the hornet

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Tue Dec 1 00:13:17 UTC 2015

Just to clarify, because I received a horrible off-list comment from
someone that will remain anonymous:

*I am NOT attacking Mr. Josh Sokol.*

I made a comment about a specific statement about 'the Board' and about my
perception of human relationships in a big organization.

If I were attacking someone, I would do it off list, and in a clear,
respectful way, as human beings deserve, and it would be called a
diacussion/argument.

Or better yet in person, with a beer. Some of you know what kind of person
I am.

I write this as Arturo Busleiman, aka Buanzo, former OWASP project leader,
that in spite of everything and some-ones, still reads what goes on here,
because he does not forget OWASP. And frackin' cares about it.

Should I?

Oh, the drama :)