[Owasp-leaders] Cheatsheets!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 25 22:30:58 UTC 2015

Thank you to everyone offering to help with the cheat sheets.

The role of a board member is filled with stressful situations and very
difficult choices. I'm often mired in these difficult issues (often by
my own doing, admittedly) and it's a big drain at times.

Thank you to everyone who responded offering to help with the Cheatsheet
series. I appreciate the many positive responses and sharp folks
offering to help. Working with you is why I joined OWASP in the first
place.

So thank you Bill and everyone else who offered to help with the draft
cheat sheets.

To spare the leaders list, I'll reply to each of you off-list.

Aloha,

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member