[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA Activities

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon Aug 17 15:30:57 UTC 2015

Thank you Noreen, I do not see any references on the Career Fair page to
anything like the Wounded Warrior Project. I wonder if they are going to
add that later? As I recall, 2013 AppSecUSA also invited unemployed and
students to attend the Career Fair, as well. Are we doing anything like
that in 2015? Best wishes, Bev