[Owasp-leaders] Undergound Economics

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 17 02:22:42 UTC 2015

Awesome, Azzeddine!

If you need help with funding for this (since you are spreading the good
word of OWASP) please consider applying for On-The-Move funds to help
with your trip.

https://www.tfaforms.com/308703

This is a very brief form with just a few fields.

Here is a bit more information about these kinds of funding programs at
OWASP for those who are interested.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move

Aloha,

--