[Owasp-leaders] Interesting day

Yolanda Baker yolybaker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 11:29:05 UTC 2015

Tom, bet the woman and her child owe a lot to you and others who helped get
them and the truck driver out of the car. My husband and I came from Fair
Lawn on different directiion on 80 and the backup stretched for miles! It
also shows hey, it could have been you in the space of 5 or 10 seconds...

Interesting to note about Event Data Recorders, they are not standard in
all that they record, and thet vary also on truck makes. Here is if not a
complete a comprehensive list. The woman's Ford Edge, is on the list. You
can see if your or anyone's car model by year has an EDR here.

http://www.harristechnical.com/

 Kudos to you!
Yolanda Baker
NJ Chapter