[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

tomb at proactiverisk.com tomb at proactiverisk.com
Fri Aug 14 23:07:05 UTC 2015

Owasp has invested thousands of dollars in video recording equipment since 2008 that should be inventoried in possession of the organization. Ship a tripod and the camera and audio source and we will make it work

Sent from my iPhone

--
WARNING: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,