[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 21:18:43 UTC 2015

Azzeddine,

I am very grateful you shared this with us. I am happy to hear you are
getting support from the foundation that you need. If you need more of
it please just ask!

 > For information Morocco Chapter will run the Security & Architecture
tracks @DEVOXX Maroc 2015 (www.devoxx.ma <http://www.devoxx.ma>).  I
sent a lot of request for speakers, sponsors. NO THINGS, NO SPEAKERS.
So I wil run it by our self (we are 4 volonteer in this chapter).

OWASP does partner event promotion : check out
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference for
more details. This could at least help get the word out...

Aloha,
Jim