[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

Noreen Whysel OWASP noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 20:45:20 UTC 2015

Azzeddine,

OWASP Foundation will reimburse chapters for meetup accounts (out of chapter budget or community engagement finding). Kelly and Fabio were looking into possibility of a barter account. That would be really nice. Chapters who use meetup should be sure to tag it as "OWASP" so it shows in the OWASP topic list on Meetup.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation