[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 19:06:09 UTC 2015

If anyone is running a chapter and is struggling for funds for things
like pizza and soda (or veggies and smoothies for the hippies in LA/OC
and similar) then please say something. There are several ways to ask
for funds for such things.

I have never seen anyone ask for OWASP funds (with a reasonable plan
backing that ask) and not get it.

So Azzeddine - if you are lacking funds for basic meeting costs - please
talk to us and we'll see what we can do. I think one of the toughest
costs is the cost to rent the meeting space which is why most chapters
seek out a company to donate that space.

Aloha,
Jim

--
Jim Manico